The Green Balm
The Green Balm
The original Moa product. 100% natural multi-purpose healing/beauty balm.
A cult product which is crammed with the herb yarrow, used for centuries to heal and repair.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes.
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family.
- Zap insect bites and stings.
- Treat chapped, weathered lips.
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have the sniffles and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat.
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot.
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading.
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, whilst helping to avoid infection.
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles.
- Remove eye-make-up, use as a luxurious hot cloth cleansing balm.
Its antiseptic action purifies whilst reducing inflammation, calming sensitive skin and breakouts. It has a unique dual ability to staunch a wound whilst promoting circulation to the area.
This powerful plant has been revered amongst Native Australians for centuries. Its antiseptic, antiviral and anti-fungal properties are second to none. Tea tree oil zaps bacteria and enables the skin to repair.
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- No chemical nasties, parabens (artificial preservatives), perfume, alcohol, lanolin
- Vegetarian and not tested on animals
- Suitable for problematic and sensitive skin types