Terms & Conditions
1. About Us
The Website is a site operated by The Every Space. Our address is 21 Tower Hamlets Road, London, E17 4RQ and our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. How the Website Works
The Every Space has carefully curated our favourite products from businesses (“Sellers”) and advertise, displays for sale and promotes the products on the Website for purchase by our Website users (“Buyers”).
3. Electronic Information
We will provide you with certain legal information in writing. By using the Website and providing your email address, you agree that we may provide you information electronically (by email, etc.) instead of mailing you paper copies, and that your electronic agreement is equal to your signature on paper. By accepting and agreeing to the Terms electronically, you represent that you have read and understand and give us your consent to do so.
4. Creating an Account
To purchase products on the website you will be required to register for an account. To create an account you must provide your name, email address, delivery address and payment details.
5. Your Account
When you register for an account, you will be asked to choose a username and password for your account. You are entirely responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your account username and password. You authorise The Every Space to assume that any person using the Website with your username and password, either is you or is authorised to act for you. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your account or any unauthorised access to your password or the password of any user of your account. You further agree not to use any username or password of another user of the Website that you are not authorised to use, and not to allow others who are not authorised to do so to use your account at any time.
- The information you provide to us must be accurate. You are not permitted to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account and doing so is a breach of the Terms;
- You are solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose billing information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. If you register as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to the Terms on behalf of the business;
- As we mentioned above, you are solely responsible for any activity on your account, so it’s important to keep your account password and any device from which you access the Website secure. If accessing the Website via a mobile device, we recommend that you do not jailbreak or root the device (this is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device as doing so could make your device vulnerable to malware, viruses or malicious programmes, compromise your device’s security features and may affect the functionality of the Website.
The Every Space reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or revoke your access to the Website upon discovery that any information you provided in any form or posted on the Website is not true, accurate, or complete, or such information or other conduct otherwise violates our Terms, or for any other reason at The Every Space’s discretion.
6. Your Use of the Website
We allow access to the Website on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change the Website at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
You must treat as confidential any user identification code, password or other security feature in relation to the Website. If, in our opinion, you aren’t complying with the Terms, we have the right to disable any such code, password or feature at any time.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses the Website through your internet connection is aware of these Terms and complies with them.
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to use the Website, subject to the Terms and the following restrictions:
- You agree that you will not violate any laws in connection with your use of the Website. This includes any local, national and international laws that may apply to you.
- You are responsible for paying any fees that you owe to us. You are also solely responsible for collecting and/or paying any applicable taxes for any purchases you make through our Website.
- You agree not to “crawl,” “scrape,” or “spider” any aspect of the Website or to reverse engineer or attempt to obtain the source code of the Website.
- You shall not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- You must not attack the Website’s services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use the Website will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
To place an order on the Website, you will be required to:
- select your chosen delivery preference;
- create an account or sign into an existing account;
- accept our Terms and Conditions; and
- make payment for the full amount of your chosen products plus delivery.
Once The Every Space have received your payment, you will receive an order confirmation screen. Please note that any order confirmation is a receipt of order and your order will only be deemed to have been accepted once The Every Space and/or the Seller has confirmed your order by email.
Once an order has been received by us on the Website we will forward the confirmation email to the Seller within twenty four (24) hours. Following acceptance of an order, the Seller shall: a) fulfil the order as soon as reasonably practicable; b) confirm to you the time and method of dispatch; c) dispatch the order to ensure that it reaches you within the timelines advertised on the relevant product page and/or in accordance with any subsequent correspondence with you.
You purchase products on the Website subject to the following terms:
- Prices of products and costs of delivery are decided by Sellers and shall be correct at the time of entering information. The Every Space reserves the right to change prices (on the Seller’s instruction) without prior notice to you (although we will inform you if any such price change affects your order);
- All payments are taken upfront when you make a purchase on the Website.
- Payment will always be in UK pounds sterling (GBP);
- All orders made by you through the Website are subject to acceptance and availability and the Seller may choose not to accept your order for any reason;
- You accept that some banks may charge you an additional fee for certain transactions;
- You have a statutory right to cancel an order within 14 days of placing the order. To cancel your order before a product has been dispatched, please email email@example.com. If a product has been dispatched and delivered to you, please follow the returns policy below;
- You have the right to request a refund within 30 calendar days of placing your order. For more information on requesting a refund for your order, please see our Returns Policy below;
- Delivery of any products ordered when using the Website shall be the responsibility of the Seller;
- Risk passes from our third party delivery agent to you on delivery of the goods.
By processing your payments, we act as commercial agent of the Seller. The Seller acknowledges and agrees that the valid payment by you to us for the purchase of product(s) between you and the Seller will satisfy your obligation to pay the Seller for the relevant product(s).
If you have made a mistake on your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to amend your order.
We will ensure that every effort has been taken to provide accurate information regarding our stock however if anything seems unclear or you require any further information regarding an item/s, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Whilst every effort is made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur and please note that the colour representation online can vary slightly from the actual colour due to online publishing processes and the calibration of individual devices.
All measurements quoted are approximate.
We occasionally sell vintage items. Please be aware that vintage items will be listed as such and they will almost certainly show signs of wear and patina consistent with their age.
Given the nature of trading in vintage items, we are unable to give such items any performance or safety guarantees and would advise customers to conduct their own safety assessment, particularly for those items intended for use in a commercial situation.
Prices & Payment
Prices quoted include VAT at the current rate. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time.
Payment via Credit card, Debit card, American Express and Apple pay. We also take payment via Paypal.
Our payment gateway is Stripe.